The rooftop swimming pool allows guests to overlook the Greater Taipei. At night, the rooftop bar is available for guests to enjoy the night and urban leisure.
- Opening hours：07:30-09:00 / 09:30-11:00 / 12:00-13:30 / 14:00-15:30 / 16:00-17:30 / 18:30-20:00(For 30 minutes in every time slot, the pool will be closed for cleaning and disinfection)
- Only a limited number of people may enter the pool during each time slot. Please fill out the registration form at the lifeguard station before entering; when the maximum capacity is reached, no more people will be permitted to enter the pool, but swimmers in the pool are allowed to leave.
- Before entering the pool, the body temperature of the guests must be taken along with their room number and full name. Please wear a mask after getting out of the swimming pool.
- To ensure personal hygiene and safety during the pandemic, we do not provide shower facilities, hairdryers, water coolers, and swim gear.
- Please observe the social distancing regulations and maintain a distance of 1.5 meters apart from others.
- 15 minutes before the end of each slot, an announcement will be made to clear the area, and the area will be cleared when the time is up.
1. Access to the pool is for hotel guests only.
2. It is recommended not to use the pool when no lifeguard on duty.
3. Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult.
4. Please leave the pool immediately during thunderstorm and lightening and stay indoors for safety.
5. No over-sized floating devices are allowed in the pool.
6. No fragile items are allowed in the pool.
7. Disposable diapers are not allowed in the pool.
8. Persons with a communicable disease is not permitted to use Swimming Pool.
9. Do not enter the pool right after eating or drinking alcoholic beverages.
10. All pool users must wear proper swimwear.
11. Please rinse in designated areas before entering the pool.
12. No running or diving in pool area.
13. No smoking, eating or drinking (except water) near the pool area.
14. If any assistance is needed for emergency situations, please contact on-site staff immediately.
15. Please take care of all personal belongings. The Hotel Management will take no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage of belongings.
16. Use pool at own risk. The Hotel Management is not responsible for accidents or injuries.
17. The Hotel Management reserves the right to change rules and conditions.
18. For safety reasons, please do not climb up or stand over the pool walls.
19. The Rooftop pool is a normal temperature swimming pool.